Thursday, August 18, 2011

/rant for all of us creepars out thar


I hate how this blog is slowly becoming something for my thoughts and there' isn't enuf mehtulz in it. 
hopefully this month'll change that when a few of the bands I interviewed/will interview get back to me and when I start reviewing records...

But in the meantime a stupid rant...

I am sick and tired of people hounding others and I at how creepy, sick and twisted people are for their occasional preference in young wimmin.
 what's creepy is when people supress and demonize something that's comes naturally to some people like they're supposed to feel bad because somehow its so fucked up and unthinkable to appreciate something like "young girls" in this modern age of ours.
 I mean God forbid someone likes Anna Sophia Robb, Chloe Moretz, Elle Fanning and Ariel Winters! (not their best pics but whatever) Oh noes!  Is it such a “punishable by death” crime If some guy don’t drool over fake, bronzed, blonde, surgically enhanced, playboy centerfold types? Who’s idea was it to have a set idea of what constitutes for beauty anyway?


 I post clean pictures of Lolita’s at usual “post pics of women” threads at multiple metal forums and people seem to get highly offended and freak out whenever a dude says an under-aged girl say about 13-16 years old is drop dead gorgeous and epic looking at all of the forums.

I find it ironic that in an underground sub-culture such as ours, a genre of music despite it being pioneered by distressed social outcasts,built on teenage angst and anti-authoritarianism,a reaction from alienation we still got people from the same fold telling us that we’re creepy fucks for being different! It’s the same shit as when you’re classmate tell you you’re weird for listening to your noisy ass “satan music”! I mean come on! WTF! We’re not prematurely sexualizing young girls and we’re not objectifying women unlike Sports Illustrated fuckers! well at least I’m not. I'm Just appreciating their innocence and beauty at their peak!(Okay did I just get creepier/weirder? Is the FBI tracking my IP right now? Is the party van outside my house?  Don’t bother I’m a minor and have dynamic IP! Access Denied Mofo’s! :P )

 Okay my dialogue is getting a bit more risqué as this rant gets longer. Hey don’t get me wrong I like over 18 women too! Zooey Deschanel,Mila Jovovich, Natalie Portman, Devon Aoki, Thora Birch,Mila Kunis, Meg Ryan,Catherine Zeta Jones,Scarlett Johansson, young Jamie Lee Curtis  and the list goes on…. And besides! Since when did people get so fucking sensitive about this matter? You need to take a chill pill and look at Sweden(NSFW) and Spain( wait did I just make a pedobear joke? :P). 

I mean as long as some guy don’t act on his urges and morally wrong impulses and keep his shit to himself nothing is wrong with him, I mean in the end isn’t that what separates us from sociopaths,pedophiles,psycho’s and people that need to get rehabilitated? Our morality?( Not that morality is absolute, its fucking relative, not everybody conforms to western thinking.)
 I’m gonna leave you now before moralfags( /b/slang) gets here. Just keep in mind that pedophiles are sexual predators with an insatiable desire for weak willed garls not people who unabashedly admit that certain underaged girls are fucking beautiful.(I'm gonna shut up now before you look at me differently) :P



Peace out!


 The judge approves!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment