Tuesday, July 31, 2012

...And then it hit me.

The Beauty of Doubt is dead. This really sucks. As I wear my own TBOD shirt I am reminded of this tragic reality. I watch Doubt live vids on the internet and repeatedly spin their discography, singing along to every word. I will still be waiting for their return. They must. I will bug the band members every time I see them to reform or at least get my CD's signed in memoriam. Although the band is dead their words remain immortal.

To add insult to injury, I could not attend their last show because of being sick and broke, If only I didn't have a 104 flu I could have taken advantage of PUV's much to my guilt but alas t'was not to be :


The Beauty of Doubt is and will always be:

Ronald Schlander - vocals
Erwin Toledo - guitar
Jepoi Bagtas - drums
Mark Morada - bass
Albert Ascona - guitar




 Long live the Beauty of Doubt.
2002-2012
</3

No comments:

Post a Comment