Monday, July 16, 2012

WTI#2: Pedobear Approves

Finally got to xerox up a few copies of this(30 copies, 1st run). Really pleasing to see your shit on paper. Will be brining copies at the "A Dead Scene" show on the 29th. Interviews w/ the metal thrashing militants of Quezon City Paganfire(again), an interrogation with heavy metal dosed thrash metal mongers Ohmsapien from Baler Aurora, Old School DM disciples Pathogen and death-thrashing apocalyptic warriors of Rabies from San Pablo, Laguna. Articles(Pinoe-ers, Pedox3), a show review(ANK comeback) which should've been 2 for this issue and random shit scatter all over. 44 pages, half sized. A4(?)


 I could never really write professionally but it sure is fun to do it as an outlet of my uncensored thoughts and opinions, it was a really weird experience reading the foreword I wrote to the 2nd Paganfire interview, I couldn't believe I wrote that piece of shit hahaha. Paganfire's a great fucking band, everyone should hear them. I was really moved that people responded as positively as they did to the first issue, some even gave it an awesome review/mention on their own zines. Without the response and interest from like minded individuals, I never would've had the spirit to do another one so thank you, see you at the shows.


- "WTI, forever sucking.". Watch out for issue numero tres and watch Let The Right One In/Let Me In already you fucking cunts, its been 3 years since I started raving about them. I've got a lot of nuclear fuel to keep me writing this time around so see you.. 


darth_thrashus@yahoo.com


-Pao

No comments:

Post a Comment